The 12 years old OKTAY, is finally reunited with his parents after being under the guardianship of his grandmother in Turkey.
A story set in 1980’s Germany. A country where the social and cultural relief could not be further from his homeland.
Although OKTAY is facing life with a physical handicap, he will discover an unexpected world of love and friendship and share it with us till today.
- Year: 2018
- Genre: Drama
- Original language: German, Turkish, Italian
- Subtitles available: English, German
- Format: HD
- Sound: 5.1
- Running time: 92 min
- Countries: Luxembourg, Germany, Belgium
- Director: Yilmaz Arslan
- Producers: Tarantula (Luxembourg & Belgium), MaxMa Film UG.
- Cast: Roland Kagan Sommer, Taies Farzan, Hilmi Sözer, Katharina Thalbach, Larisa Faber, Germain Wagner, Nora Koenig, Stefan Weinert, Markus Eim, Erdal Yildiz
Festival International du Film de Bruxelles – Belgium
Prix d’interprétation masculine pour Roland Kagan Sommer et Marcus Eim.
24th Filmfestival Türkei Deutschland Nürnberg – Germany
Prix du Public
Hof International Film Festival
23rd Berlin & Beyond Film Festival in San Francisco